Some of the learning objectives covered in this course are
· To train Super Recognisers to use their skills to best effect to identify suspects and other persons of interest.
· To train the SRs to use their ability to enhance computerised facial recognition systems and video analytics.
· To enhance Super Recognisers with behavioural detection training, so that they can spot persons displaying unusual or suspicious behaviour.
· To ensure students have a knowledge of legal, evidential, privacy & data protection issues relating to Super Recognisers (bespoke to local legislation).
· To show how their skills can be used to target current threats and crime trends.
· To train Super Recognisers in operational tactics.
· To test these abilities by realistic exercises.
· Bespoke training requirements can be included.